Honest Motherhood Day 11: Fur Babies

12:22 AM

"I'm pretty sure having a dog is harder than having a baby. Because babies are welcome anywhere. You can take a baby anywhere. With dogs you cant just do anything anytime. You have to plan a little bit more."

I said that. Me. I said those words before I had a child. Thank you to any parent I said those words to who did not immediately punch me right in the face. Because I would have. Post baby me would have choked me right out.

That's all.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh god. I said the same thing to my sister 5 years ago. And how at first babies can't crawl so they just stay put but puppies are into everything! I'm being punished for saying it now with toddler tantrums. Tons of them.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images